2018-2019 GI Fellowship Application Interview Swap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!

I am currently scheduled to interview at UPenn on October 13th. Unfortunately, I have another interview on this date and was hoping to switch to the October 15th interview date at UPenn. Anyone willing to swap with me? I am really interested in both programs. The other program has no other interview dates.

Thanks so much for considering!
 
I have a UIC interview for 9/28. Can anyone switch with me? I would be more than happy to pay change fees for flights / hotels. I’m even happy to pay for you to have a nice dinner the night before an interview. Please let me know - thank you!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

Looking to swap my Mayo Clinic Arizona interview, I have it on October 25, 2018 Thursday.

I will pay for any costs with the change.

Thank you!

Alex
 
Hey,

For those who have a Temple interview, would anyone be willing to swap dates? I have mine October 17th
 
Has anyone on this thread have any success in swapping interviews?

I had lost hope but was ecstatic when someone reached out to me recently through DM. I'm very grateful

Don't lose hope peeps!