2018-2019 GI Fellowship Application Interview Swap

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi guys!

I am currently scheduled to interview at UPenn on October 13th. Unfortunately, I have another interview on this date and was hoping to switch to the October 15th interview date at UPenn. Anyone willing to swap with me? I am really interested in both programs. The other program has no other interview dates.

Thanks so much for considering!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys,
Just wanted to see again if anyone is interested in rescheduling his New Mexico interview? I'll take care of any expenses that come with that switch. please consider it, it's good karma!

I have a UIC interview for 9/28. Can anyone switch with me? I would be more than happy to pay change fees for flights / hotels. I’m even happy to pay for you to have a nice dinner the night before an interview. Please let me know - thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys,
Just wanted to see again if anyone is interested in rescheduling his New Mexico interview? I'll take care of any expenses that come with that switch. please consider it, it's good karma!

When are you scheduled for ?

Looking to interview swap UM-Kansas City 10/31 to 10/17

Please let me know

Hi Everyone,

Looking to swap my Mayo Clinic Arizona interview, I have it on October 25, 2018 Thursday.

I will pay for any costs with the change.

Thank you!

Alex

Hey,

For those who have a Temple interview, would anyone be willing to swap dates? I have mine October 17th

Anyone have an interview at VCU on Oct 12 or19 willing to switch for 26?

Has anyone on this thread have any success in swapping interviews?

I had lost hope but was ecstatic when someone reached out to me recently through DM. I'm very grateful

Don't lose hope peeps!