2018 Official University of Oklahoma interviews and acceptances!

Anybody interviewing on the 19th? It'll be a weekend-long adventure for me - tips on things to do post-interview? It'll be my first time visiting and I'm super excited!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anybody interviewing on the 19th? It'll be a weekend-long adventure for me - tips on things to do post-interview? It'll be my first time visiting and I'm super excited!

Hey tellthetooth!

I have my interview on 19th as well! Have butterflies in my stomach! I also appreciate if any one has post interview advice? I love the school.

:luck::)

Good luck my friend and hope to see you soon

Hey tellthetooth!

I have my interview on 19th as well! Have butterflies in my stomach! I also appreciate if any one has post interview advice? I love the school.

:luck::)

Good luck my friend and hope to see you soon

I'll see you guys Saturday. Once the interview is over, hit Bricktown...it's a mini San Antonio..

Members don't see this ad :)

I'll be there too! Nervous, but can't wait.

Awesome, looking forward to seeing you all! And pinkshirt, trust me when I say I know exactly how you feel... I've had a couple of interviews so far, but the butterflies never go away. Best of luck to all!

I think you guys might remember me as well! from Toronto.
I loved the school! Amazing interviews, students and faculty! Crossing fingers to hear from them.

Ah, I got to meet you! I should've gotten an autograph when I had the chance... it was awesome to see the famous SDNer in the flesh! :p

It was nice to meet a fellow SDNer. Clearly the school should prefer us over others :p What'd you end up doing the rest of the weekend in OKC?

I loved the school! Amazing interviews, students and faculty! Crossing fingers to hear from them.

Hmm...where you 9am or 11am?

I think I sat next to you during the student panel lol were you in the 3rd seat?

Yes! which one were you? and good guess! how did you know that? :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Was at the interview today and I loved it!

Was at the interview today and I loved it!
Did you interview in the morning or afternoon. I was in the morning group and had a great time. I met a lot of friendly people and the interviews were actually enjoyable. Can't wait for December Second. Good luck and hopefully December 2nd is a positive day for everyone.

Did you interview in the morning or afternoon. I was in the morning group and had a great time. I met a lot of friendly people and the interviews were actually enjoyable. Can't wait for December Second. Good luck and hopefully December 2nd is a positive day for everyone.
Morning!

Good luck! This school seems awesome!!!
Did anyone send thank you letters to interviewers. I spoke with Sally and was told to give any letters to her and she would forward it. Has anyone gone through that process? Any thoughts on whether sending an actual letter would be viewed better than an email.

Did anyone send thank you letters to interviewers. I spoke with Sally and was told to give any letters to her and she would forward it. Has anyone gone through that process? Any thoughts on whether sending an actual letter would be viewed better than an email.
I sent emails. Didn't hear back either way.

I sent emails. Didn't hear back either way.
I intend to do it because it can only help. I just wasn't sure if email was an acceptable substitute for an actual letter.

I intend to do it because it can only help. I just wasn't sure if email was an acceptable substitute for an actual letter.
I did it, but I don't know how acceptable it is

Does anyone know how many people applied to OU this year?

Does anyone know how many people applied to OU this year?
I remember them saying that numbers were down this year. I wanna say it was like 94 in state and the usual for out of state.
Has your aadsas status changed at all?

I remember them saying that numbers were down this year. I wanna say it was like 94 in state and the usual for out of state.
Has your aadsas status changed at all?
94 sounds right. That was the number of people that got interviews. The number of applicants was much higher. So basically 94 people for 42 slots. The odds of being accepted aren't that bad

Did anyone else interview in the morning back in Sept? This has been the longest, most excruciating wait lol. At least there's only a couple days left until we know. Does anyone know how many applied in total?

My guess is around 3:00 p.m. Dec 2nd so 30 hours give or take a few.
Yea, apparently they decided to "finalize" offers the morning of, pushing the time back...Sure, the cycle opens June 1 and you literally have 6 months of evaluation, but let's save it for the day they are due.

I am kept on checking my e-mail.. haha.. good luck everyone...
Me too even though I think it will be noon mañana before we know! The Thunder has provided some much needed distraction now though!

Me too even though I think it will be noon mañana before we know! The Thunder has provided some much needed distraction now though!

haha yeah.. just killing time and checking e-mails even though I know it wouldn't be out yet.. haha..

so you will not find out if you got in until the afternoon tomorrow, not in the early morning or after midnight???

so you will not find out if you got in until the afternoon tomorrow, not in the early morning or after midnight???
I wouldn't think so, last year it was after noon or so when people started to post about offers. Anything could happen though so who knows. When did they let your class know? Also I'm a first time caller long time listener...like the pic!

i knew at 7 am. also it was the year after they fixed the blanks so I kind of thought I was in the evening before. I'm not sure if its still the same though. GOod Luck

I'm betting Thanksgiving being the week before and everyone off work kinda hampered things for us as far as finding out early morning or late afternoon

So... who is wanting to take a hit for the time and make the "when will we know" phone call?

Last year I was wait listed and I went back and found the email. I didn't receive it until almost 5. However from what I remember in this thread last year, people started posting around 3 that they were accepted.. I'm praying they don't wait that long!

Last year I was wait listed and I went back and found the email. I didn't receive it until almost 5. However from what I remember in this thread last year, people started posting around 3 that they were accepted.. I'm praying they don't wait that long!
Are you OOS? One guy said he knew a few hours before last year but the post all started around three. Good Luck this year, ready to sport the green scrubs!

Are you OOS? One guy said he knew a few hours before last year but the post all started around three. Good Luck this year, ready to sport the green scrubs!

Yes I'm OOS! Good luck to you as well!

Almost 2pm here in OK and still nothing. They need to hurry up!

They must be out getting manis and pedis while they finalize decisions..

Y'all ready to freak? I just talked to a doc up here and said that they released the info at 8 am. Not sure what's taking so long for y'all.

Y'all ready to freak? I just talked to a doc up here and said that they released the info at 8 am. Not sure what's taking so long for y'all.
Did they email or aadsas or what? It's just nuts that nobody has heard!

I called this afternoon and they said they're still working on everything but we'll know today.