2018 Official University of Oklahoma interviews and acceptances!

Nope! Just said they're still getting everything together

Members don't see this ad.

Im already a student here. I just ask a dr in the elevator what was going on. Should be soon

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted!! So excited!!

Reactions: 1 users
Accepted!! So excited!!
Congrats, did they update your aadsas? What did your status say before you got in? I have a concerned buddy!

First of SO excited that I am in! I called and talked to Sally she said they sent out the info this morning, but it is being slow for some reason. I have yet to get an e-mail but Sally did read me the first few lines of my acceptance e-mail.... so excited! I hope that this post doesn't hit their office like a ton of bricks with phone calls. OOS btw

I'm in state. My aadsas hasn't changed but I received an email. Can't wait to meet everyone!

I'm in, with $5,000/yr in scholarship. OOS.

First of SO excited that I am in! I called and talked to Sally she said they sent out the info this morning, but it is being slow for some reason. I have yet to get an e-mail but Sally did read me the first few lines of my acceptance e-mail.... so excited! I hope that this post doesn't hit their office like a ton of bricks with phone calls. OOS btw
Just curious what your status said before it changed?

Congrats OU is a great school!

Alternate list
OOS
Super disappointed but optimistic. If there are any OOS people who get in and have another school, could you please call and turn down the offer ASAP? That would really help a brother out. Could save me money too.

Alternate list
OOS
Super disappointed but optimistic. Is there Te any OOS people who get in and have another school, could you please call and turn down the offer ASAP? That would really help a brother out.
I will most likely be turning mine down within the week.

Reactions: 1 user
OOS still no email here. Interviewed in September. Committed to Nebraska, but still would like to hear the decision!

Members don't see this ad :)
Sally said the emails are taking a really long time to get out! I just called her to get my info.

Any in staters???

I'm in as OOS. It's a long day!! will attend!!!

Did you call or did you receive an email?
Anyone else who receives correspondence, can you please specify the method, is/oos, and if you accept or not. Thanks!

Do you guys know if emails were sent out to all of us even if we get wailisted? Or are only accepted people going to be receiving emails?

Just got accepted, will be respectively declining my OOS seat. Good luck to all of you entering this class. Great school!

Reactions: 1 user
So even if we are wait listed, will we get an email?

Last year I was wait listed and received an email. From what I understand everyone basically gets wait listed if they don't get in. Then you are prioritized and as people decline they make the next offer. I could be wrong, but when I called last year I was told that I was in the Third group, basically it was unlikely that I would get in. Please take this with a grain of salt as I am not 100 percent sure. I still have not heard, this has a been a hard day! I wish everyone the best of luck!

Well that's that.. I received a rejection email. Guess not everyone gets wait listed.

For y'all waiting. I just talked to Sally and the server or wherever they uploaded their info is bogged down. She is going in individually and emailing. It will probably take her some time to do this and she's not answering the phone. Ha

Does anyone know the likelihood of getting in when on in-state wait-list? I'm alternate number 6 IS.

I'm IN! Thank goodness. In-state and had all my eggs in the OU basket. See you in June!

You will be close. They usually go 6-7...
Sally told me it you are an alternate on the top 10 you have a good chance. Last year they had about 14 out of state turn down the offer

Sally told me it you are an alternate on the top 10 you have a good chance. Last year they had about 14 out of state turn down the offer
That's true for oos, not so much for instate! Unfortunately, they don't let in staters take out of staters seats.

Thanks! do you know if the out of state and in-state alternate list is all-in-one? Or are they separate lists?
edited: nevermind. I think I got my answer. There seems to be two separate wait-lists. Out of state vs. in state.

Thanks! do you know if the out of state and in-state alternate list is all-in-one? Or are they separate lists?
edited: nevermind. I think I got my answer. There seems to be two separate wait-lists. Out of state vs. in state.
How do you know where you are in the list? People are saying 2nd , 6th, etc...