2019-2020 Pain Fellowship Interview Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The problem is, the majority of spots have filled for july 2020 for regional, also it’s a big opportunity cost

definitely...another option is to just apply for anesthesiology jobs at an academic department with a chronic pain fellowship if opportunity cost is a concern. If dedicated enough to practicing pain with a fellowship it shouldnt matter. Personally Ive gone through a lot worse than not making enough money but have always trucked through to the next step.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
We will start reviewing mid-December to early January and send invites out after Jan 15.?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

new to this forum .Question: Alot of programs require ITE scores but you cannot upload those vi a EFDO website. Should i individually email my ITE scores to programs?

new to this forum .Question: Alot of programs require ITE scores but you cannot upload those vi a EFDO website. Should i individually email my ITE scores to programs?
There are actually very few of them overall which required or even consider ITE, but they will ask you when the time comes to email them

Reactions: 1 user