2019 Work,Investing,Retirement Plans and Goals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What taxes? I have already told you there are ways to delay or prevent them. No point in making a big deal about them especially when you know how the game is being played. Only you think it is a big deal because you don’t have any real experience with real estate investing.

I have been in the housing market since late 2011. Positive cash flow all day, every day!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
What taxes? I have already told you there are ways to delay or prevent them. No point in making a big deal about them especially when you know how the game is being played. Only you think it is a big deal because you don’t have any real experience with real estate investing.

I have been in the housing market since late 2011. Positive cash flow all day, every day!


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
So, you are paying taxes all day everyday every yr if you end up with positive cash flow after depreciation. Paying taxes and making money is better than not making money. That's the goal. No one give a crap about losses... you want a positive rental.

I only have 1 rental and I do my own taxes since 2002. That's how I know how sh1t works.