2020-2021 Cycle Hope

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

LondonVibes

Full Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So far I have one II that turned into a rejection (at UCF). At what point should I assume that I will not get any new interviews and will be a reapplicant for next cycle?
 
So far I have one II that turned into a rejection (at UCF). At what point should I assume that I will not get any new interviews and will be a reapplicant for next cycle?
I would assume it now and started critically looking at your app and choice of schools to see what if anything you may need to change/update. No harm in doing that and if you get an interview and an acceptance you haven't wasted anything but time.
 
@Goro @LizzyM I heard from Goro that now was the end of the cycle with no pending interview results. Would that apply for both the MD and DO schools I applied to?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You might get an II tomorrow or in March.

That said, you should be planning on being a reapplicant
Thank you Goro! I'll begin looking into why my application didn't do so good and then begin the steps for a strong reapplication.