2020-2021 U of Arizona-Phoenix COM-Pathway Scholars Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sofahill23k

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I applied to the pathways program December 2020, and I haven't found any recent threads on this program on here! I'd like to open this up for discussion and keep each other updated on the status. First and foremost, has anyone heard back?

Cheers!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi guys!

I applied to the pathways program December 2020, and I haven't found any recent threads on this program on here! I'd like to open this up for discussion and keep each other updated on the status. First and foremost, has anyone heard back?

Cheers!
Hi! I applied in Nov and got the interview invite on 2/2

Hi! I applied in Nov and got the interview invite on 2/2
Hey that's awesome!! congrats, and good luck on your interview! When is it?

Also, do you think they started reviewing apps after the December deadline? if it was a rolling process, I wasn't aware of that haha.

Hey that's awesome!! congrats, and good luck on your interview! When is it?

Also, do you think they started reviewing apps after the December deadline? if it was a rolling process, I wasn't aware of that haha.
Thanks! They do the AAMC VITA so if you already did that once, they'll have access to that. Otherwise, they ask that I complete it by 2/14/21.

Not entirely sure on how they review applications, I just heard that they would contact us regarding interview invites throughout Feb

Reactions: 1 user