U of A Pathway Scholars program 2022-2023

Started by FTW2345
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hey there! I submitted my application December 12th 2022. I have not heard anything. I feel it might be too soon still. I checked previous posts and it seems people who got interviews for PSP got them around the beginning of Feb.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi! Has anyone heard anything regarding II at all yet? I am also a re-applicant and last year they sent II and R’s on the same day (01/19/2022). So considering decisions went out earlier last year and it’s almost the end of the month I’m starting to get a little nervous. Thanks!!
 
Nothing either. I remember when I applied two years ago I did not hear about my rejection until March, prob after all acceptances had gone out. I hope they send both earlier and at the same time this year like you mentioned. I will let you guys know what my my decision is regardless.
 
Hey did anyone get an update from PSP? I got an email this morning from the program. They basically told me I'm on the waitlist. They said they are gonna send an update about my status on Friday.