2020 New Year's Resolutions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mikkel

Membership Revoked
Removed
Reaction score
1) buy a Tesla

2) stop pre-paying my mortgage so I can buy more $TSLA

3) improve my specialty's PR by making an Instagram video about my net worth

4) consider doing something super trendy that I haven't done before, like eating avocado toast or becoming gender non-conforming, or maybe trying a PENG block

5) decrease my resistance to ortho docs operating on end-stage COPD patients because they do it all the time in Britain with great outcomes. Maybe I'll do it with a PENG block too.

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
6) stop using plastic products in the operating room to help save the environment. I'm switching to reusable metal ET tubes, reusable rubber masks and circuits, and glass or metal syringes.

face-mask-with-ss-ring-an004a.jpg

Syringe-for-Phthisic-for-Cow.jpg

VictorianCollections-medium.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
1) buy a Tesla

2) stop pre-paying my mortgage so I can buy more $TSLA

3) improve my specialty's PR by making an Instagram video about my net worth

4) consider doing something super trendy that I haven't done before, like eating avocado toast or becoming gender non-conforming, or maybe trying a PENG block

5) decrease my resistance to ortho docs operating on end-stage COPD patients because they do it all the time in Britain with great outcomes. Maybe I'll do it with a PENG block too.

I don’t normally find you very funny, but that was fuggin hilarious. :=|:-):

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
6) stop using plastic products in the operating room to help save the environment. I'm switching to reusable metal ET tubes, reusable rubber masks and circuits, and glass or metal syringes.

face-mask-with-ss-ring-an004a.jpg

Syringe-for-Phthisic-for-Cow.jpg

VictorianCollections-medium.jpg

You can even do more for the environment by wiping them off after each patient use instead of doing energy intensive sterilization.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I can't figure out what to do with the tax credit I got for buying a model 3... Any suggestions @Mikkel ?

5) decrease my resistance to ortho docs operating on end-stage COPD patients because they do it all the time in Britain with great outcomes.

What's this British hate about?

More like spending a dollar to save 15 cents.

More like spending a $50,000 on a car and then forcing the average Joe making $50,000/year as a truck driver to pay you a virtue credit of $7,500 because you are so virtuous to be using coal to power your vehicle rather than petroleum.

More like spending a $50,000 on a car and then forcing the average Joe making $50,000/year as a truck driver to pay you a virtue credit of $7,500 because you are so virtuous to be using coal to power your vehicle rather than petroleum.

Damn, if we gonna derail this thread too, allow me to clear up some inaccuracies:

The tax credit was only $3750*
I drove into their house with my electric car and broke all the vase Zelda style. They seemed ok with it because they were focused on treating their 3 kids with asthma, and the lack of fumes from the electric car actually surprised them.

Or you might see it as a government finally doing something about environmental externality and rewarding those actually want to reduce their carbon footprint. Not everyone here lives in rural Penn and power everything by coal. For the rest of us that actually care about the earth there are alternate renewable alternatives through companies like Green Mountain Energy.

All this clarification is gonna fall up on deaf ears though. Because once we have a medical degree we now know everything about all things energy and our minds cannot be changed.

My new year resolution is to stop wasting my time trying to convince those people otherwise. Really not a good use of my time.

Last edited: