Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I have not seen any threads like this and thought we could go ahead and start one. Applying to medical school as a disadvantaged applicant is a challenging journey, and I think we'd all benefit a lot from supporting each other.
I'll start! I'm working part-time in the PACU while living with family + getting fee assistance, which is the only way I'm able to apply. I'm really interested in getting a dual medicine + public health degree and examining how lack of access to education and health care affects vulnerable communities.
What about everyone else?
I have not seen any threads like this and thought we could go ahead and start one. Applying to medical school as a disadvantaged applicant is a challenging journey, and I think we'd all benefit a lot from supporting each other.
I'll start! I'm working part-time in the PACU while living with family + getting fee assistance, which is the only way I'm able to apply. I'm really interested in getting a dual medicine + public health degree and examining how lack of access to education and health care affects vulnerable communities.
What about everyone else?