Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I took 2 dual enrollment English classes in high school, and I received a C+ in both of those courses. Since they were dual enrollment classes taken through Syracuse University, those C+'s appear on the Syracuse transcript.
I did not attend Syracuse for my undergrad though, I went to a different state school, so those grades do not appear on my main transcript. On one hand, they are high school grades, but on the other, they still appear on a transcript that I am required to send to schools.
My question is whether or not I should explain these grades in secondary questions that ask about low grades.
I did not attend Syracuse for my undergrad though, I went to a different state school, so those grades do not appear on my main transcript. On one hand, they are high school grades, but on the other, they still appear on a transcript that I am required to send to schools.
My question is whether or not I should explain these grades in secondary questions that ask about low grades.