2026-2027 Meharry Medical College

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Nashville, TN Meharry Medical College School of Medicine Average GPAGPA 3.41 Average MCATMCAT 503 IS tuitionIS $55,822 OOS tuitionOOS $55,822 Application feeFee $65 MMC Details Interview Feedback School Secondaries
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi Everyone,

I wish all of you best of luck .

Wondering if anyone of you could please help me understand the process.

I applied for the Early Decision and sent my application in 4 weeks back. I have not heard anything back yet. No secondary either ….

I was on the waiting list last year . Should I call them and find out when can I expect the secondary application or should I keep waiting .

Appreciate your response …
Hello I applied EDP as well, secondary invitations, interview invites will be sent out in September.

Pretty much everything will be sent in September if you are selected.

No I would advise against calling, let the process play out.
 
And if it is a conditional acceptance, wouldn't the expectation be for you to redo the prereqs from before 2022 before matriculation?
They would give you the summer to take the courses that are in question, if you look at MSAR the latest a course can be taken is June 2027
 
Hi Everyone,

I wish all of you best of luck .

Wondering if anyone of you could please help me understand the process.

I applied for the Early Decision and sent my application in 4 weeks back. I have not heard anything back yet. No secondary either ….

I was on the waiting list last year . Should I call them and find out when can I expect the secondary application or should I keep waiting .

Appreciate your response …

Have they acknowledged your application?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I emailed them because I also dropped Rush from my list because of this (took my basic science prereqs around 2014-2016), and even though I have a science masters from <5 years ago, have done research and currently work in a lab they said "any courses completed during that time period would be ineligible for consideration in the 2027 application cycle." Two less secondaries to worry about I guess.
Late reply, but really appreciate it! Guess it is also a pass for me. I have some prereqs completed before summer of 2022. I have 0 interest in redoing them. 😵
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thankyou for your response …..
Yes I got secondary last week and I filled and sent it back and paid the fee .

Hoping and praying for the best results for all of us .
Hopefully we EDP applicants begin to receive some interview invitations this week ! Only 17 more business days until October 1st
 
It’ll come some MS1 students reported not getting their secondary until October
This calms me but also has me stressed. Give me 10 as Melanie from Love Island says LOL. It's ok y'all, we must keep the Faith we all got this and I am excited to hear about everyone's secondaries, interviews, and acceptances!
 
This calms me but also has me stressed. Give me 10 as Melanie from Love Island says LOL. It's ok y'all, we must keep the Faith we all got this and I am excited to hear about everyone's secondaries, interviews, and acceptances!
Yes absolutely, go through 2025-2026 on here and see how bad they went through it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did Meharry give anyone else less then a week and half to schedule all their interviews 🫩
Congratulations on your interview invite! May I ask how long after submitting your secondary did you receive the interview invite?
 
The way I still haven’t gotten a secondary and was acknowledged at the end of July 🍟✌🏾
No secondary for me, YET, either. But it's coming! We have to hold tight! It's hard I GET IT but it's coming!

Coming Soon GIF by ideekreativ
 
No secondary for me, YET, either. But it's coming! We have to hold tight! It's hard I GET IT but it's coming!

Coming Soon GIF by ideekreativ
The way I still haven’t gotten a secondary and was acknowledged at the end of July 🍟✌🏾
If it makes you feel any better I applied EDP and haven’t heard anything since the secondary email. They have to make a decision in 15 business days. Not looking too good.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got an interview invite Thursday. Scheduled my student interview for this Saturday 9am. The medical students who interviewed us were amazing ❤️! The applicants in our group interview were outstanding applicants (great story tellers and had true passion for being the change they wish to see in the world). Overall, very collaborative supportive vibe I got from the school. Next 2 interviews for Meharry are Thursday and Friday of next week.
 
Got an interview invite Thursday. Scheduled my student interview for this Saturday 9am. The medical students who interviewed us were amazing ❤️! The applicants in our group interview were outstanding applicants (great story tellers and had true passion for being the change they wish to see in the world). Overall, very collaborative supportive vibe I got from the school. Next 2 interviews for Meharry are Thursday and Friday of next week.
CONGRATULATIONS! And thank you for such a great breakdown of your experience! 🥰💖
 
Got an interview invite Thursday. Scheduled my student interview for this Saturday 9am. The medical students who interviewed us were amazing ❤️! The applicants in our group interview were outstanding applicants (great story tellers and had true passion for being the change they wish to see in the world). Overall, very collaborative supportive vibe I got from the school. Next 2 interviews for Meharry are Thursday and Friday of next week.
So inspiring thank you for sharing!
 
Got an interview invite Thursday. Scheduled my student interview for this Saturday 9am. The medical students who interviewed us were amazing ❤️! The applicants in our group interview were outstanding applicants (great story tellers and had true passion for being the change they wish to see in the world). Overall, very collaborative supportive vibe I got from the school. Next 2 interviews for Meharry are Thursday and Friday of next week.
Were you regular decision?
 
Last edited:
Got an interview invite Thursday. Scheduled my student interview for this Saturday 9am. The medical students who interviewed us were amazing ❤️! The applicants in our group interview were outstanding applicants (great story tellers and had true passion for being the change they wish to see in the world). Overall, very collaborative supportive vibe I got from the school. Next 2 interviews for Meharry are Thursday and Friday of next week.
I totally agree! I was also in that panel