You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2026-2027 Meharry Medical College
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Wow fast turn around for you, must have great stats congratulations 🍾🎉🎊🎈Hi, yes I am regular decision. I submitted my secondary 8/6
scubaanj
Full Member
im going to send you a private messageWow fast turn around for you, must have great stats congratulations 🍾🎉🎊🎈
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nopeany updates with the EDP applicants?
itsTuesday!
Full Member
Anyone still not received a secondary? I submitted my primary on 6/1
Me!Anyone still not received a secondary? I submitted my primary on 6/1
itsTuesday!
Full Member
That’s good to know, I thought there’s something wrong with my app…
goffk22
Full Member
same
Should be able to find it in “proof of application”Is anyone able to access their secondary application that they submitted I can't seem to find it in the portal and I haven't heard anything back from the email address they provide
latinadoc3033
New Member
I got a secondary invite today, submitted 7/27
Nice, congratulations!!!!I got a secondary invite today, submitted 7/27
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yaaayy congratulations! 🎈I got a secondary invite today, submitted 7/27
hopefulmed2001
Full Member
Do you guys know how they screen? I am above the minimum MCAt and gpa. Got my acknowledgment email August 7 and haven’t received anything. Not sure if they are giving out secondaries in order. Do they screen out based on the 5 year prerequisite course requirement? I just had hope 🙁(
No idea at all, I just received mine and I submitted 6/30Do you guys know how they screen? I am above the minimum MCAt and gpa. Got my acknowledgment email August 7 and haven’t received anything. Not sure if they are giving out secondaries in order. Do they screen out based on the 5 year prerequisite course requirement? I just had hope 🙁(
Holistic review process. Looking at a lot more than just stats.Do you guys know how they screen? I am above the minimum MCAt and gpa. Got my acknowledgment email August 7 and haven’t received anything. Not sure if they are giving out secondaries in order. Do they screen out based on the 5 year prerequisite course requirement? I just had hope 🙁(
hopefulmed2001
Full Member
Yeah my application emphasizes service to underserved communities, i have clinical and volunteering too. I am just going to be patient and pray. Last year, people were left in limbo till the end of the cycle 🙁
Yeah it’ll come they do staggered releases. 🙏🏽Yeah my application emphasizes service to underserved communities, i have clinical and volunteering too. I am just going to be patient and pray. Last year, people were left in limbo till the end of the cycle 🙁
Like I’ll keep saying if it makes you feel any better I applied EDP and haven’t gotten an interview invite yet, the deadline is in 4 business days. If I don’t get one tomorrow it’s pretty much wraps, going to the regular decision lol.Yeah my application emphasizes service to underserved communities, i have clinical and volunteering too. I am just going to be patient and pray. Last year, people were left in limbo till the end of the cycle 🙁
Either way you’ve got this! 🙏🏾Like I’ll keep saying if it makes you feel any better I applied EDP and haven’t gotten an interview invite yet, the deadline is in 4 business days. If I don’t get one tomorrow it’s pretty much wraps, going to the regular decision lol.
also received a secondary 9/24! acknowledgement email was sent early aug
Loving all of these secondary and interview updates! Maybe I’m being delulu, but it appears the secondaries and interviews are being sent in order of receipt, which is comforting. My AMCAS was submitted in July but not verified until end of August so hopefully that adds even more perspective to this process. We got this y’all!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
thank you for sharing, I am sorry that this happened. I am sure you have other II's and interviews coming.Rejected today 🙁 post interview
Same actually smh you sound like you were in my Friday interview sectionRejected today 🙁 post interview
scubaanj
Full Member
They are sending rejections so fast. It still hurts but I am happy we arent getting strung along.Same actually smh you sound like you were in my Friday interview section
Gods got his plan
Meharry is a little picky I see 😔Same actually smh you sound like you were in my Friday interview section
+1 OOS II today! I only got about 4 day's notice for my upcoming student pannel. For those who have interviewed already, do they send the information for the other 2 interviews after the first? Do they allow you any flexibility in scheduling or is it just one slot available?
There should be 3 different interviews to schedule using the same calendar link.. all available to see at the same time+1 OOS II today! I only got about 4 day's notice for my upcoming student pannel. For those who have interviewed already, do they send the information for the other 2 interviews after the first? Do they allow you any flexibility in scheduling or is it just one slot available?
congrats! when did u submit your secondary? also what were your stats if you don't mind me asking+1 OOS II today! I only got about 4 day's notice for my upcoming student pannel. For those who have interviewed already, do they send the information for the other 2 interviews after the first? Do they allow you any flexibility in scheduling or is it just one slot available?
cia2school
New Member
I qualify for the Fee Assistance Program. Anyone else’s portal not waiving the secondary fee?
hopefulmed2001
Full Member
they dont take fee waiversI qualify for the Fee Assistance Program. Anyone else’s portal not waiving the secondary fee?
Thank you and @Swaxx91 for being vulnerable with us and know that the Promise is still in tact. Your callings to be a physician will come to fruition and I am excited for you both 🙏🏾💖Rejected today 🙁 post interview
I am so sorry. Does this mean you will be considered for regular decision? If so that is still an opportunity!Rejected from EDP today
Yes ma’amI am so sorry. Does this mean you will be considered for regular decision? If so that is still an opportunity!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Similar threads
- Replies
- 79
- Views
- 31K