2026-2027 MMS LECOM (Bradenton, FL)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

i just got my acceptance today to LECOM-B but i'm waiting for other acceptances, hopefully!

Did you apply/get accepted anywhere else?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i just got my acceptance today to LECOM-B but i'm waiting for other acceptances, hopefully!

Did you apply/get accepted anywhere else?
Hey! Did you join the GroupMe? If not, I can send you a link. I have an interview for a DO program this week. Otherwise, this is the only program I have accepted a seat at!
 
I have not joined the groupme, a link would be great thanks !

Good luck on your interview though, hope you make it!
 
I recently interviewed for Brandenton. I don't know how long will it take for them to respons. I have KYCOM and PCOM South GA acceptances. I didnt take the LECOM - Jacksonville.