You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Georgetown GEMS 2026-2027
Started by Heyfuturedoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anonymous34123424143
New Member
Thank you was just searching for this!Hi everyone! This space is to keep track of the application timeline! Please feel free to post if you're applying for GEMS this cycle.
Anonymous34123424143
New Member
How's everyone feeling? 12 more days.....
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Feeling ok! How about you?? I wonder when interviews will startHow's everyone feeling? 12 more days.....
Anonymous34123424143
New Member
I'm feeling very nervous! April 20 is the first interview, so the invites will probably come out next week. Aghhh, I put so much work into the application, hoping there will be light at the end of the tunnel soon!Feeling ok! How about you?? I wonder when interviews will start
We got this !!!!I'm feeling very nervous! April 20 is the first interview, so the invites will probably come out next week. Aghhh, I put so much work into the application, hoping there will be light at the end of the tunnel soon!
pinkpremedprincess
New Member
Hey, so my application is submitted and my letters are in. I’ve also uploaded my transcripts and my AMCAS application, but it still says my app is incomplete. If anyone can shed some light on what I’m missing, that’ll be great.
Anonymous34123424143
New Member
I also had the same problem, but they were able to fix it. I would email admissions ASAP.Hey, so my application is submitted and my letters are in. I’ve also uploaded my transcripts and my AMCAS application, but it still says my app is incomplete. If anyone can shed some light on what I’m missing, that’ll be great.
Yes please email admissions asap about the error message.Hey, so my application is submitted and my letters are in. I’ve also uploaded my transcripts and my AMCAS application, but it still says my app is incomplete. If anyone can shed some light on what I’m missing, that’ll be great.
pinkpremedprincess
New Member
Thank you all for your assistance, I emailed them and it has been fixed now!
Did anyone receive an email from admissions ?
pinkpremedprincess
New Member
Received an interview invite today for May 4-5.
UserTester333444555
New Member
Has anyone heard back about acceptances from admissions?
Nothing yet.Has anyone heard back about acceptances from admissions?
Just received my acceptance !! Check your application portal. It was under a section titled offer.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anonymous34123424143
New Member
Congrats! Same here!Just received my acceptance !! Check your application portal. It was under a section titled offer.
Congratulations !!Congrats! Same here!
UserTester333444555
New Member
Congrats!! Also received my acceptance today!
Anonymous34123424143
New Member
Woohoo!Congrats!! Also received my acceptance today!
Anonymous34123424143
New Member
it says to click on the file and sign the document, but the link is broken. Does it work for anyone else?
I am getting the same error message as well. There are 3 documents above that and not sure if those are the files they are referencing. Going to sign those and upload those under the upload section and see if that will suffice. "GEMS 2026-2027 Offer Documents (Please Sign and Upload Documents #1, #2, and #3):"it says to click on the file and sign the document, but the link is broken. Does it work for anyone else?
Now I am encountering an error message where the files cannot be uploaded. Anyone else?
dctyuhbtrfsry
New Member
How’s everyone finding a place so far?
dctyuhbtrfsry
New Member
Anyone submitted the documents yet?
Yes an email was sent with instructions on how to submit, did you receive it?Anyone submitted the documents yet?
Submitted. See y’all in July 😀.
dctyuhbtrfsry
New Member
Yeah, I did. Just wanted to double check since I couldn’t submitted directly in the portal. Technical issues.Yes an email was sent with instructions on how to submit, did you receive it?
Perfect 🙂 See you all in july future classmates. Super excited to meet you all and prepare for this next stop in our med journey!Yeah, I did. Just wanted to double check since I couldn’t submitted directly in the portal. Technical issues.
UserTester333444555
New Member
Is anyone looking for a roommate? I am looking at apartments and would be super happy to have a roommate with someone from this program.
Hi, everyone! Congrats on your acceptances into the GEMS program. There is a 3 BR house (could also be used as a 2 BR +office) a 10-15 min walk from the medical school campus that will be available for a July 1st move-in (perhaps even a bit sooner). If you are interested, please message me and I'll send you the ad from Zillow. I know finding housing in the DC area can be incredibly stressful and I've loved living here.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The website gives you the average gpa and mcat for each class year in the FAQ section. They also say that they are looking for at least a 500 mcat.Hi guys! Congratulations on your acceptances! I plan on applying to the program next year so I wanted to ask if anyone can share their stats with me? I’m pretty worried about extracurriculars. Not sure if they’re looking for a specific criteria in that regard.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 415