USMLE 213 UWorld Self-assesment; 10 weeks out, what next?

Started by Rogue42
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Rogue42

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Finished the Uworld Step 1 assessment half test practice test and scored a 213. Test date is July 1st.

I am 10 weeks out from my exam; I am currently going through Pathoma and have completed around 2500 random questions (one completed question bank, and just started Uworld's question bank). I plan on finishing all of Bnb, pathoma, and Uworld by June 1st giving me four weeks to hone in on things that I am still struggling in come that time.

Do you guys think I am on the right path for a 230? Any advice or tips for the next 10 weeks?
 
You could move your test date up and still get a 230 if that is your goal. 10 weeks is a TON of time, and you already have a solid foundation since you scored 210+ on the UW1 assessment