22AA but 16PAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Baaaabz

Reaction score
Hey guys so I recently took the DAT and here are my stats

Bio-19
GC-23
OC-25
PAT-16
RC-22
QR-19
TS-21
AA-22

I am worried about my low PAT as it’s below the cutoff for many schools. Do you think my relatively good AA will offset that? I am also currently a junior with a 3.88 GPA and 3.82sGPA if that helps

Members don't see this ad.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations! Excellent scores! I suggest that you call the schools you are interested in directly and get on the school and their requirements. I have worked with many students who gained acceptance with 16 in PAT. Your GPA is stellar and proves you are a very hard working student and schools with definitely take that into consideration.

Wishing you the best...Nancy

Hey guys so I recently took the DAT and here are my stats

Bio-19
GC-23
OC-25
PAT-16
RC-22
QR-19
TS-21
AA-22

I am worried about my low PAT as it’s below the cutoff for many schools. Do you think my relatively good AA will offset that? I am also currently a junior with a 3.88 GPA and 3.82sGPA if that helps

The PAT is an important section so the schools will definitely take a look at that. But fortunately the rest of your scores look amazing so you are probably going to be okay like orgoman22 said