22AA but 16PAT

Started by Baaaabz
Tags Tags
dat dental
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Baaaabz

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys so I recently took the DAT and here are my stats

Bio-19
GC-23
OC-25
PAT-16
RC-22
QR-19
TS-21
AA-22

I am worried about my low PAT as it’s below the cutoff for many schools. Do you think my relatively good AA will offset that? I am also currently a junior with a 3.88 GPA and 3.82sGPA if that helps
 
:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Congratulations! Excellent scores! I suggest that you call the schools you are interested in directly and get on the school and their requirements. I have worked with many students who gained acceptance with 16 in PAT. Your GPA is stellar and proves you are a very hard working student and schools with definitely take that into consideration.

Wishing you the best...Nancy
 
Hey guys so I recently took the DAT and here are my stats

Bio-19
GC-23
OC-25
PAT-16
RC-22
QR-19
TS-21
AA-22

I am worried about my low PAT as it’s below the cutoff for many schools. Do you think my relatively good AA will offset that? I am also currently a junior with a 3.88 GPA and 3.82sGPA if that helps

The PAT is an important section so the schools will definitely take a look at that. But fortunately the rest of your scores look amazing so you are probably going to be okay like orgoman22 said