MD 3.65 cGPA 3.55sGPA 506 MCAT potential school list help?!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LazyPanda121

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have generated a list of schools to apply this cycle can someone help me out with any further potential school list changes? (I know I don't have the most awesome statistics)

The distribution for the MCAT is 126/129/126/125 btw (506)
Race: Asian
State: California

2 years of research with no publish, 2 years working in the operating room (shadowing surgeries) and patient contact in the pre-op room, 1.5 year of leadership for a club, 3 years of local community service etc.

School List:
UC Davis
Albany
Rosalind Franklin
UC irvine
Creighton
Drexel
Eastern Virginia
George Washington University
Tulane
Georgetown
Thomas Jefferson University
Medical college of Wisconsin
Penn State University
Oakland University William B
Saint Louis University
Wake Forest
Quinnipiac University
Loyola University
Rush Medical College
Loma Linda

DO: (the ones in California)
TUCOM
Western U

I understand that more DO school is also an option, however, I am planning on applying to DO schools next year (after I potentially retake the MCAT).

Thank you all so much for your help....any potential here?
Also if you guys are wondering why am I apply?!...I have the FAP and it expires this year so I am picking around 20 schools to apply...

Members don't see this ad.

You have a good list. You could add several more schools such as:
New York Medical College
Vermont
Temple
Western Michigan
any new schools that may open for 2018 (Roseman, Seton Hall, etc.)

You have a good list. You could add several more schools such as:
New York Medical College
Vermont
Temple
Western Michigan
any new schools that may open for 2018 (Roseman, Seton Hall, etc.)
Thank you for the suggestions~ if you don't mind me asking do you think I have a chance this cycle?

Members don't see this ad :)
Applicants with your stats have approximately a 50% chance for a MD acceptance.
oh my god that really cheers me up a lot....I was so depressed for the pass few days due to my low mcat score...hopefully I can get in somewhere... do you think my 125 Psychology/Sociology score would be a problem during the application process thou? (thank you so much for your responses by the way)

oh my god that really cheers me up a lot....I was so depressed for the pass few days due to my low mcat score...hopefully I can get in somewhere... do you think my 125 Psychology/Sociology score would be a problem during the application process thou? (thank you so much for your responses by the way)
No