3.89 gpa 3.84sGPA 511 mcat. Can i get into MD schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kaleb7221

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am a ORM and I have 3.89gpa with an upward trend in sGPA (3.84 sgpa) and 511 mcat all three years of undergrad. I was wondering if anyone with similar stats got in or you guys know someone with similar stats who got in. Also wondering if I have a good chance as well.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi guys, I am a ORM and I have 3.89gpa with an upward trend in sGPA (3.84 sgpa) all three years of undergrad. I was wondering if anyone with similar stats got in or you guys know someone with similar stats who got in. Also wondering if I have a good chance as well.

Thanks

Just from a stats perspective, you're about the average (slightly higher GPAs) MD matriculant.

Stats look fine to me, if your EC's are equally strong I think you'll do fine if you apply broadly/early enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
I forgot to mention that i got a 511 mcat as well

Hi guys, I am a ORM and I have 3.89gpa with an upward trend in sGPA (3.84 sgpa) all three years of undergrad. I was wondering if anyone with similar stats got in or you guys know someone with similar stats who got in. Also wondering if I have a good chance as well.

Thanks
Getting in is 100% on you.

Chances of getting IIs are good!

thank you means a lot, just working on finalizing my school list. Im applying and turning in secondaries as early as possible. Hopefully I get some IIs

Reactions: 1 user
Agreed, your stats should be fine for MD

Make sure you apply to Univ. of Illinois. I bet you get some love. Skip Chicago and Northwestern. Application fee will be a donation. Skip Loyola unless you meet their mission.
Rosy Franklin can be your backup.