• Funniest Story on the Job Contest Starts Now!

Contest starts now and ends September 27th. Winner will receive a special user banner and $10 Amazon Gift card!

JOIN NOW
  • Site Updates Coming Next Week

Site updates are coming next week on Monday and Friday. Click the button below to learn more!

LEARN MORE

3.89 gpa 3.84sGPA 511 mcat. Can i get into MD schools?

kaleb7221

2+ Year Member
Apr 17, 2019
  1. Pre-Medical
Hi guys, I am a ORM and I have 3.89gpa with an upward trend in sGPA (3.84 sgpa) and 511 mcat all three years of undergrad. I was wondering if anyone with similar stats got in or you guys know someone with similar stats who got in. Also wondering if I have a good chance as well.

Thanks

Last edited:

Hzreio

2+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2019
  1. Medical Student
Hi guys, I am a ORM and I have 3.89gpa with an upward trend in sGPA (3.84 sgpa) all three years of undergrad. I was wondering if anyone with similar stats got in or you guys know someone with similar stats who got in. Also wondering if I have a good chance as well.

Thanks

Just from a stats perspective, you're about the average (slightly higher GPAs) MD matriculant.

About the Ads
Jun 11, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
  1. Non-Student
Hi guys, I am a ORM and I have 3.89gpa with an upward trend in sGPA (3.84 sgpa) all three years of undergrad. I was wondering if anyone with similar stats got in or you guys know someone with similar stats who got in. Also wondering if I have a good chance as well.

Thanks
Getting in is 100% on you.

Chances of getting IIs are good!

About the Ads
This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.