Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the kudos, but you're right. Let's please get the thread back on track. 🙂
Best piece of advice in this entire thread. I haven't played, not even once, since I started med school and it probably single-handedly saved me from flunking out. 😉
Agree. Folks, if Arsenewenger is annoying you so much, you have a few choices, not mutually exclusive:
1) Respond civilly and attack his points without flaming him.
2) Ignore him (you can add him to your ignore list in your user CP, and then you won't even have to see his posts)
3) Hit the little triangular "report posts" button to let the mods know if his posts are violating TOS. (It's the little white one with the exclamation point in the lower left hand corner of each post.)
I agree with your points, most especially #1. I have no problem whatsoever with anybody attacking my post(s), definitely not with pseudo/soon to switch pre-meds .