3 weeks left, help prioritize study materials

Started by vashka
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

vashka

Junior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mcat is on 8/10. I finished the TBR physics and gen chem books. I'm halfway TBR orgo and doing a few passages from swb bio everyday. My question is whether I should bother trying to finish the Tpr swb or just focus on taking as many practice tests as possible and going back to weak areas. I also have the aamc assessment, Tpr FLs, aamc fl tests, Kaplan fl and section tests.
So far aamc 3: 10:10:10
Aamc 4: 10:9:11
Aamc 9: 12:11:9

Pls help I'm really conflicted and suffer from too many options
 
Personally I'd space out all of your remaining AAMC tests until test day (2 max per week) and really analyze your mistakes after the exam. See what topics you are still having difficulties in, which types of questions you are getting wrong, etc. and then plan your study schedule from there. i.e. if you are weak at carboxylic reactions, then make sure you do that chapter in TBR specifically so you save time, rather than going through the entire book.