3 Words...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Omega168

Stone pusher
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was pondering :idea: if you could select 3 words or (traits) to describe a pharmacist what would it be?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is this for an interview or for humor or what? Because my response may can change depending on circumstances!

How about both. I did actually had this for an interview question. But I was also thinking just randomly as well.

What I said was.. ambition, determination, and passion. On the light side... robots, socially challenged, four eyes

How about both. I did actually had this for an interview question. But I was also thinking just randomly as well.

What I said was.. ambition, determination, and passion. On the light side... robots, socially challenged, four eyes

Dry
Witty
Smart

(I got my eyes fixed, okay:smuggrin: )

Careful, scientific, empathetic

I'm not thinking humorously at the moment. Maybe later.

make good $$$
;-), just a lil something for ppl to look forward to