3 Words...

Started by Omega168
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Omega168

Stone pusher
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was pondering :idea: if you could select 3 words or (traits) to describe a pharmacist what would it be?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this for an interview or for humor or what? Because my response may can change depending on circumstances!

How about both. I did actually had this for an interview question. But I was also thinking just randomly as well.

What I said was.. ambition, determination, and passion. On the light side... robots, socially challenged, four eyes
 
How about both. I did actually had this for an interview question. But I was also thinking just randomly as well.

What I said was.. ambition, determination, and passion. On the light side... robots, socially challenged, four eyes


Careful, scientific, empathetic


I'm not thinking humorously at the moment. Maybe later.