30 MCAT, 3.3 BGPA, 3.53 Overall

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jyb5011

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all I was wondering what you thought my chances were. I just took the July 8 MCAT and got 30 (11, 10, 9). My science GPA is 3.33 and overall is 3.53. I am a double major in History and Microbiology and am in the honors program in my university. Have over 800+ hours of EMT experience, 2 years of lab and thesis research, club tennis, and others. I am from PA and want to go to a philadelphia school. Applying to:

Albany Albert Einstein Boston University Case Western Drexel George Washington Georgetown Indiana University Jefferson Loyola NYMC Penn State Rosalind Franklin SUNY Downstate SUNY Stony Brook SUNY Upstate Temple University University of Vermont Tulane University University of Illinois University of Virginia Virginia Commonwealth University Tell me what you think

Members don't see this ad.

I think you have a good shot. The MCAT is very balanced, GPAs are on the low end, but you seem to have stellar ECs. Apply broadly and you should be fine. Good luck.