32 on 3R, no studying, no practice, what should I do on the 20th???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doc.Holliday

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
so, i sort of skimmed over the bio and gen chem sections of the kaplan comprehensive review (well i looked at bio two months a go, and gen chem two days ago). Not the study schedule i wanted to follow, but my research etc kinda took hold of all my time this summer, so here i am. I had taken the kaplan diagnostic and another half length test at the start of summer, 32 on those too. wierd. 3r isnt the best indicator due to differences in concepts covered, but if anything, i'd say the trend is for the mcat to ask things more in line with my studies. so it seems i should expect at least a 30. should i go take the test on the 20th? or should i put it off until the spring and hopefully study more? in the scenario that i pull a 30 on the august test, and then say a 35 in april, will the 30 hold me back at all?

sorry if this post is a bit incoherent, im really tired, i just finished the test and finished punching in all my answers online (twice!!! damn computer froze). and i have to decide quick whether or not im going with my girlfriend to the beach for the next 5 days (i'll probably get more studying done there than at home, but i cant exactly take any more practice tests, but the relaxation should help i think)

Members don't see this ad.

Doc.Holliday said:
i have to decide quick whether or not im going with my girlfriend to the beach for the next 5 days (i'll probably get more studying done there than at home, but i cant exactly take any more practice tests, but the relaxation should help i think)

i wish i could go to the beach!!!