4.0 cGPA and 3.97 sGPA with 43Q MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GiladJaffe

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
jeez

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
You forgot to tell them you are a URM from a disadvantaged background! And you're a world class jazz pianist!

first of all, congrats on your freakish numbers. that being said, the only reason i can think of for you to post this is to say "HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT HOW AWESOME I AM!!" either that or you are unbelievably naive. neither situation is desirable, but i sincerely hope it's the latter of the two, because the first option would make you a terrible/annoying person.

in case you are actually just that naive (which, again, is hard to believe), i will give you the benefit of the doubt...although i'm still skeptical. i understand that this is a stressful process where anything can happen and even the people at the top of the pile worry about the uncertainty. but statistically speaking, you have nothing to worry about. just don't botch the interviews...of which i'm sure you will receive many

Members don't see this ad :)
geekchick, thank you for your commitment to truth and justice. you are a patriot and a scholar.

op, you are terrible. just absolutely awful. people post here because they are actually concerned and have legitimate questions about their futures, and it's idiots like you who clutter it up with your nonsense, ruining it for the people who are truly concerned.

Troll!!!

This thread is for people who genuinely want advice.

Also, how does one have a perfect cGPA and an imperfect (though still ridiculously high) sGPA?

first of all, congrats on your freakish numbers. that being said, the only reason i can think of for you to post this is to say "HEY EVERYBODY, LOOK AT HOW AWESOME I AM!!" either that or you are unbelievably naive. neither situation is desirable, but i sincerely hope it's the latter of the two, because the first option would make you a terrible/annoying person.

in case you are actually just that naive (which, again, is hard to believe), i will give you the benefit of the doubt...although i'm still skeptical. i understand that this is a stressful process where anything can happen and even the people at the top of the pile worry about the uncertainty. but statistically speaking, you have nothing to worry about. just don't botch the interviews...of which i'm sure you will receive many

Yeah, HE'S naive...

Even my traditionally under-functioning irony meter recognized that the OP was joking.

yeah, yeah, i know, i probably should've recognized that this was bogus. but joke or not, this is still cluttering with nonsense a thread that is meant to help people with legitimate questions, so i don't feel bad at all about my response to the afformentioned terrible/annoying person

I think you could have a 3.97 BCMP and a 4.0 cumulative. You would have to have a lot of credits to round up. But i don't think I would wish these stats on anyone. Can't have much of a life.

OK, second joke thread. First one was KIND of funny. Now it's like: :beat:

chill guys. joke man. the laughs on you hyperreacting rodents. :rollseyes:

I think you could have a 3.97 BCMP and a 4.0 cumulative. You would have to have a lot of credits to round up. But i don't think I would wish these stats on anyone. Can't have much of a life.
I suppose you could if, like you said, you had a crapton of credits and they rounded up. Regardless, the OP is joking or trolling, take your pick.

I thought GPA was not rounded up, but simply truncated after the second decimal place. Is it just my school that does this, or is it standard practice?