4+ bedroom house for rent in philadelphia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

okie doke

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
we are renting out our place as we relocate to the west coast. it is in east falls (between the art museum and manayunk), biking distance to drexel med and PCOM, and close to public transportation (R6 train around the corner, bus at the bottom of the hill)....

we love where we live. Our little neighborhood has a wonderful, hip community feel -- arts festivals, community theater (at the playhouse where Grace Kelly got her start!), yoga studios, block parties at the annual bike race... we used to live in manayunk and find east falls has a bit less riff-raff and parking is easier :)

our house is nice... clean and very non-rental-ish. it is a 4+ bedroom twin. there is actually a 5th room, but there is no closet and the room is smaller... the house has gloriously high ceilings on the first AND second floor, big historic south and east facing windows, glossy oak floors on the main and rustic random-width pine on the 2nd and 3rd. there is one bathroom.

the kitchen is big and open. there is vintage cabinetry with anthropologie hardware, a yellow porcelain-dipped apron sink, gas stove/oven, and a dishwasher. i like to cook and i manage well with the amount of counter space, but you could definitely do more with butcher blocks/ steel tables...

we also like to garden and the place has a large, private back yard that butts up to a wooded area and is enclosed by a privacy fence. there are raspberries, strawberries, herbs, flowers...

rent is $2000+ utilities. feel free to email me for pictures or more info.

erin
[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)