4 LOR... can they see it all?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Y

yjo2

So I have 2 science professors, 1 dentist, 1 general education professor for my LOR.
If I submit all 4 onto the website, does that mean the schools get to see all the letters? cuz I know some of the schools don't require gen ed?

Members don't see this ad.

So I have 2 science professors, 1 dentist, 1 general education professor for my LOR.
If I submit all 4 onto the website, does that mean the schools get to see all the letters? cuz I know some of the schools don't require gen ed?

Since all the schools have different LoR requirements, I would guess that AADSAS sends all 4 of them and the adcoms can pick and choose whichever ones they want to read.

I think that you have a perfect set of 4 letters (covers every school req), so all 4 will be sent, and all 4 will probably be read (unless the school specifically wants only 3).

Members don't see this ad :)
I think that you have a perfect set of 4 letters (covers every school req), so all 4 will be sent, and all 4 will probably be read (unless the school specifically wants only 3).

actually no...Some schools require THREE science LoR, like Columbia

So if u have 3 Science LoR and 1 Dentist LoR, thats 4 already...

The additional ones will have to be sent via snailmail to each individual school with their own requirements........ =(((

True, columbia does want 3 science letters. Ima have to contact columbia for this one....
Thanks guys.