-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
45 MCAT club
Started by bbas
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
bbas said:For the elitists out there who scored a 45 on the MCAT.
Where is premed_machine?
I mean, I got a 45 and all, but I only got an S, am I still allowed to post?
🙂
🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
chewsnuffles said:I mean, I got a 45 and all, but I only got an S, am I still allowed to post?
🙂
no
chewsnuffles said:I mean, I got a 45 and all, but I only got an S, am I still allowed to post?
🙂
Sure, why not. Are you planning on retaking though?
yeah, I mean, come on, what's up with the S?!?!? You NEED to re-take and get that T!!!! SLACKER!!!!!! 🙄


Yeah, retaking...
I really blew off the writing section, thought it didn't matter
I really blew off the writing section, thought it didn't matter
chewsnuffles said:Yeah, retaking...
I really blew off the writing section, thought it didn't matter
In that case, I'm going to have to kindly ask you to leave my thread until after you receive your new scores. 🙂
bbas said:In that case, I'm going to have to kindly ask you to leave my thread until after you receive your new scores. 🙂
they only take the BEST around here... better luck next time
focus on the WS, but don't you dare let any one of those 15's drop to 14 *gasp* otherwise, you'll have to join the 44 club, a.k.a "slacker central" or perhaps even the 43-and-under club a.k.a. "losers annoymous" tsk, tsk 🙄

I would really like to join this club. I believe my involvement in 4+4+5+5 = (18) other clubs shows you how creative, well rounded, and committed I am to the 45. If i'm indian, should I have gotten a 46? I assure you it's because of my many committments, including that to 45, that I did not acheive a 46. Thank you for considering me, I will be very fulfilled if I can join this club.
i hope this thread is some kind of joke....
because its disgusting
because its disgusting
A joke? What are you talking about? You must be one of those people with less than a 43!! 🙄hari-bhari said:i hope this thread is some kind of joke....
because its disgusting![]()
MossPoh said:I personally know that when I take the MCAT if I get under a 45 I will possibly hang myself. I just couldn't take being such a failure in life! I mean come on.....
Even worse, you won't get to be a member of the offical 45 MCAT club. That must be devastating.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hari-bhari said:i hope this thread is some kind of joke....
because its disgusting![]()
Are you saying you enjoy disgusting jokes? 😕
MossPoh said:I personally know that when I take the MCAT if I get under a 45 I will possibly hang myself. I just couldn't take being such a failure in life! I mean come on.....
I hear taco bell is hiring... there's hope for you yet! 👍 😉
strawberryfield said:I hear taco bell is hiring... there's hope for you yet! 👍 😉
ummm....i work at taco bell. this makes me feel sooooooooooooooooo good.
rajad10 said:ummm....i work at taco bell. this makes me feel sooooooooooooooooo good.
Don't worry, Taco Bell is in the upper echelon of fast food joints. 👍
bbas said:Don't worry, Taco Bell is in the upper echelon of fast food joints. 👍
But only in the primary care rankings.
new rule: if you've taken it twice
where x is your first score
and y is your second
and x+y=45
you can join too
where x is your first score
and y is your second
and x+y=45
you can join too
rajad10 said:fyi, i was kidding 🙂
Raja,
Speaking of Taco Bell, is it just me or does that really seem to be the favorite desi fast food place??????? Where I live, I swear that Desi's aka Indians swear by Taco bell.
chewsnuffles said:new rule: if you've taken it twice
where x is your first score
and y is your second
and x+y=45
you can join too
However, x+y > 45 does not qualify one for acceptance.
bbas said:However, x+y > 45 does not qualify one for acceptance.
dammit!!!!! I have a 54!!!!!!!!! 😡
what? someone told me they summed, not averaged!bbas said:However, x+y > 45 does not qualify one for acceptance.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 10
- Views
- 951