4931 Difficulty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lests55

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just got done with TPR 4931. I got a 32 (10,10,"12"..67/77). It seemed a little easy (not like I got a 40, but it "felt" easy) compared to the TPR 4911. I was just wondering if this was a byproduct of studying or if it was a little easier.

Also, how does it compare to the real deal/AAMC's?

Members don't see this ad.

I got the material from someone else. I'm not enrolled in the course.

Thanks for your response, Guju. So are you saying the AAMC's are harder than 4931?

Members don't see this ad :)
After taking TPR 4931 on the weekend and getting my results back, I would have to agree that it was much easier than 4911 and 4912. I made a jump from PS-7 BS-9 VR-3 (19) to a surprising PS-11 BS-10 VR-8 (29). Despite the fact that I worked my butt off and worked got ahead of class schedule (by finishing nearly all of the homework questions with 9 weeks to go), it still seemed like a bit of an artificial jump based on an easier test and maybe easier grading scale. It does support gujudoc's observation that they may be trying to boost our confidence going into the AAMC series for the next test. I just hope that this was somewhat of a real improvement rather than an artificially created one.