4th year away: Emory vs. GWU

Started by b-real
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

b-real

What, me worry?
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any opinions as far as which to do? I'm possibly considering the Mid-Atlantic for residency, so that's a plus for GWU. Other than that, either one seems cool to me. Any experiences at these places? Thanks!
 
Any opinions as far as which to do? I'm possibly considering the Mid-Atlantic for residency, so that's a plus for GWU. Other than that, either one seems cool to me. Any experiences at these places? Thanks!

I have no personal experience with Emory, but Emory has a reputation within the specialty of emergency medicine of being a leading edge program.