4th year dental student seek single hot asian female

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bracketman

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Future orthodontic resident (currently 4th year dental student on the admission's committee) seeking single good looking asian female dental companion. I am tall, athletic, and funny. I''m an "anti-FOB" My future companion must be able to cook, clean, and wash-wax my car every weekend. Since I will be make a tiny GME salary for next few year while going through the rigorous residency program, I wish to have an companion to not only support me with love but also with lots of $$$. If you are interested please reply with a true and UN-TOUCHED-UP photo of yourself. Good luck

Members don't see this ad.

Are you sure you post at the right forum? It is pre-dental forum and not love-match show. Being a dentist does not mean you are so rich and many girls will be "attracted" by you because of the "good salary". If any girl with that kinds of features as you listed, they could simply choose the people who are definitely wealther than dentists.

And if she has a sister who likes to get freaky, have her email me. I don't mind a touched up photo. I need new masturbation material anyway.

Members don't see this ad :)
Dear GRETTLIN2,

Okay I got it...you are not a hottie (or an intellectually insecure little boy that is dying to get into a program!) But with that being said, please allow me to clarify. I need a girl that drools after my future income just as much as you need a second a__hole. They are simply not my type....and if you actually learned how to read properly (I gather you might need little more time to study for the DAT reading section), I'm actually looking for someone WITH money! :clap:

My only point is this is not the forum to post the love-match ads.

There are two mistakes you just made without any thought
through your head but from the eye bowl. 1. How do you know I am a little or an old boy? 2. I did the reading section well in DAT practice exam although I haven't taken realy one. Don't say anything XXX because you are flushed and please make sure you have been trained enough before you actually take the license exam.

Dear Miss GRETTLIN,

My apologies for many erroneous assumptions. Never expected such serious replies for mere jest of a thread. And I'm totally laughing as this is being typied. It's all for a good laugh on the eve of board exams. I wish you well on your actual DAT and on your future goals.

I now this classy bitch named tina that wants to get with you.

I too could use someone with money. If any girls enjoy poverty and ramen noodles please send me a pm. I will drive you to planned parenthood in the morning (joke).

Hey Zurich,

Get your own thread! I don't need the competition!:D

hahaha !! You guys are funny. I'm surpised the moderator has not kicked this thread off yet...
The pre-dent forum can use some humor....
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Where are you at Bracketman? I think you'd have better luck in the lounge...

Status
Not open for further replies.