4th-year elective eval comments

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PeasPlease

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Assuming that I match next week, will any of the comments I've received on my evals for my 4th-year electives matter? (I'm referring to comments from recent evals, thus they're not in my MSPE.) Will my residency program see them? Will they be part of my record visible when I apply to fellowship or for a license? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Assuming that I match next week, will any of the comments I've received on my evals for my 4th-year electives matter? (I'm referring to comments from recent evals, thus they're not in my MSPE.) Will my residency program see them? Will they be part of my record visible when I apply to fellowship or for a license? Thanks!

No. Go ahead and slack away.

Nope. Just don't commit a crime and you're golden. Tell that obnoxious ob-gyn resident to shove it up her a*$ for all you care.

Overheard on rounds after fmg intern b*ed out student for giving just tmax/tcurrent and then asked for the range: "um, I think it was between 97.5 and go f yourself." lol things are getting chippy this late in the year.

Overheard on rounds after fmg intern b*ed out student for giving just tmax/tcurrent and then asked for the range: "um, I think it was between 97.5 and go f yourself." lol things are getting chippy this late in the year.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

haha...so many times I wish I would've used that line during 3rd year

:thumbup: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Really? How'd the intern reply?

Really? How'd the intern reply?

Complained to the senior resident who LOL. He told the intern to stop being so anal and told the med student to be professional but you could tell he thought it was hilarious.

Our medicine evals are only written by attendings and this was at a community away hospital so I'm sure it's w/e but I thought it was funny.

This is classic! I would have loved to see that intern's jaw agape!!!!