4th year electives

Started by Hyoid33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Hyoid33

New Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone give some advice about which fourth year electives are good to take? What do Radiology programs want to see that you've done? Obviously, a few Radiology electives would be good. But what about Medicine or Surgery stuff? Do they want to see a Medicine or Surgery AI? I wasn't planning on doing a Medicine or Surgery AI because I don't really want to, and I don't really have time to do one either. I've heard that transitional/prelim spots don't require a Medicine AI either....is that true? Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Hyoid
 
is it helpful to do more medicine/surgery before ur internship year starts? I'd rather avoid these like the plague