5/20/11 DAT Done. I can't believe my score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

evanyou

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
bio 29
chem 30
o-chem 30
TS 30
PAT 22
QR 19
RC 22
AA 26

It's actually my second time taking the DAT. The last score was AA 20 but didn't get into any school. so I don't feel relieved, yet.

By the way, Chad is best

For someone, who are looking at this post, either you are strong at Science or not, Chad's video is best material and a Must. He is not just explaining the material but also show all the trap questions that you can easily fall down even if you understood the material 100%. I actually had a question about the melting point of NaCl. He clearly showed this isn't a molecule at all and ionic bond which makes super super hight mp bp. I didn't have this type of question from any other material I studied with.

I gotta go.:love:

Members don't see this ad.

Thanks, man!

I am very pleased with 26 because I never expect getting 22 on the RC. I am not a native speaker;)

How helpful are chad's quizes for preparing?

I know in his intro video he says "the videos are good but the quizzes are essential...active learning stuff" or something along those lines but the HD videos don't correlate 100% with the actual lectures and they're only 3-10 questions each.

I don't want to start destroyer until I'm done with the videos so are the quizzes sufficient practice until then?

How helpful are chad's quizes for preparing?

I know in his intro video he says "the videos are good but the quizzes are essential...active learning stuff" or something along those lines but the HD videos don't correlate 100% with the actual lectures and they're only 3-10 questions each.

I don't want to start destroyer until I'm done with the videos so are the quizzes sufficient practice until then?

I would say it's always better to try every question on your hand. it's because even if you feel like you understood a concept perfectly, there might be a question that asks the concept in different ways. I tried them all, wrote some of them down on my note, and learned from my mistake.

By the way, they were easier than DAT destroyer's Qs

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats!!!! This is simply amazing! You will have a chance to show this off every interview!