5-6 weeks before MCAT focus on weak material or re-prep

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

maybemed2013

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I will be taking a PR course that begins in Sept and ends in Dec.

I will have 5-6 wks before my MCAT.
Should I use this time to focus on weak topics and mock MCATs OR
Should I condense EK 10 wk course into a 5 weeks course along with doing AAMCs?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I decided 5-6 wks my schedule. Every Saturday I will take a FL AAMC MCAT. During the week I will do section test for PS and BS and 3 verbal passages a day.. I decided I will break some of the AAMC and TPR FL into Section Test.