5 Interviews in February

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dick Jones

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am I interviewing for waitlist spots at these schools?

Loyola
Wake Forest
New York Medical College
Eastern Virginia Medical
University of Rochester

Members don't see this ad.

I am curious as well about Rochester. I interviewed ther last week.

the people in each school-specific thread will know more. but there is usually no way to really know. i interviewed at a few of those much earlier in the cycle and evidence suggests i was interviewing for waitlist spots at all of them :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
Wake Forest you will probably be interviewing for a wait list spot. The way they do it, They only have about 120 acceptances floating around at any given time, it's kind of a 1 in, 1 out kind of deal. Last year, they just about stopped giving acceptances at the November. A large proportion of the class is filled with people who got in in May and June. NYMC you will definitely be in the running for a straight up acceptance because they are non-rolling

You already have an acceptance so just try and kill them all and everything else is pretty much out of your hands. If interview costs are the reason you are asking only go to interviews at schools you would matriculate to over your current acceptance.