5 year certificate program at Medical College of Ohio

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmd2010

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have a 3.5 gpa and around a 3.4 or 3.5 science gpa and a 25 MCAT (9B, 10,P, 6V), and was interested in the certificate program at MCO. I was wondering if there is anyone who is in this program or someone that knows a lot about it. From what i've heard you take one year of classes with med students, and you guaranteed an admissions interview. I guess if you do really well in the program (pass classes with honors) they let u into the regular 4 year md program. do you think though if you do really well in the program, that they make you retake the mcat (lets look at my case, for example, a 25)? Or if you do really well there, they'll let u in...? please help...

Thanks!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

docmd2010 said:
Hey guys,

I have a 3.5 gpa and around a 3.4 or 3.5 science gpa and a 25 MCAT (9B, 10,P, 6V), and was interested in the certificate program at MCO. I was wondering if there is anyone who is in this program or someone that knows a lot about it. From what i've heard you take one year of classes with med students, and you guaranteed an admissions interview. I guess if you do really well in the program (pass classes with honors) they let u into the regular 4 year md program. do you think though if you do really well in the program, that they make you retake the mcat (lets look at my case, for example, a 25)? Or if you do really well there, they'll let u in...? please help...

Thanks!!!!!!

i dont know about this prog but i think, like with all others, that just because you are given an invite you are not in. 25 is too low, isn't there a criteria to get into the prog?
good luck