503 NS Half-Length Diagnostic

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ChymeofPassion

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I am 5 months out from the MCAT in January, and a year removed from my last prereqs. I just scored a 503 on the NS half-length (123-128-126-126) prior to content review. Is it reasonable to have a goal of 515 for January?
 
Last edited:
So I am 5 months out from the MCAT in January, and a year removed from my last prereqs. I just score a 503 on the NS half-length (123-128-126-126) prior to content review. Is it reasonable to have a goal of 515 for January?
I scored a 498 on that same diagnostic, 5 months out and scored a 520 on the actual exam so yes - you can do it!
 
As a response to this so people in the future can see and learn, I haven't taken the full MCAT yet (1/19), but got a 515 (127-130-128-130) on my AAMC sample and 511 (128-128-128-127) on my NS1 full lengths I've taken. Content review will make a big difference!