517 MCAT - Too Unbalanced?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sjg1110

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
so I posted the other day about my chances, but now I'm slightly worrying if my mcat is considered too unbalanced overall.

517 total with a 127/129/132/129 split.

Miracles happened and I got a 132 in bio but my C/P seems to jump out at me. Is there anything to worry about?

Members don't see this ad.

Calm down, that's a great score. I would be shocked if a 127 in one section hindered your chances.

You're fine. 127 correlates to roughly a 10 on the old scale (79th percentile), which is nothing to worry about.

Members don't see this ad :)
If anything, the 132 stands out to me more than the 127 does.

127's across the board would be a 508. A 508 is essentially a 30. There are people who would do anything to get a 508.

Reactions: 5 users
so I posted the other day about my chances, but now I'm slightly worrying if my mcat is considered too unbalanced overall.

Miracles happened and I got a 132 in bio but my C/P seems to jump out at me. Is there anything to worry about?
My MCAT was very unbalanced. No one said a thing about it. Move on to highlight your ECs and other experiences. Good luck to you.

You have a 100th percentile subsection and two other sections over 90% lol.. I doubt a 127 in C/P would hinder you at any school. I believe the 10th percentile at Harvard was still a 10 for C/P.

Stfu dingus. Are you also disappointed about how your girlfriends a model, and that you only drive a ferrari

Edit: ok fine, you got a good score and needed to brag. No worries. Gjdm

Reactions: 1 users
Go away

Reactions: 1 user
Man if he is insecure with that I'd hate to see his love life.

Highly unbalanced. Start applying to Caribbean schools OP.

Reactions: 1 users