517 MCAT - Too Unbalanced?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sjg1110

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so I posted the other day about my chances, but now I'm slightly worrying if my mcat is considered too unbalanced overall.

517 total with a 127/129/132/129 split.

Miracles happened and I got a 132 in bio but my C/P seems to jump out at me. Is there anything to worry about?
 
You're fine. 127 correlates to roughly a 10 on the old scale (79th percentile), which is nothing to worry about.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so I posted the other day about my chances, but now I'm slightly worrying if my mcat is considered too unbalanced overall.

517 total with a 127/129/132/129 split.

Miracles happened and I got a 132 in bio but my C/P seems to jump out at me. Is there anything to worry about?
My MCAT was very unbalanced. No one said a thing about it. Move on to highlight your ECs and other experiences. Good luck to you.
 
so I posted the other day about my chances, but now I'm slightly worrying if my mcat is considered too unbalanced overall.

517 total with a 127/129/132/129 split.

Miracles happened and I got a 132 in bio but my C/P seems to jump out at me. Is there anything to worry about?

You have a 100th percentile subsection and two other sections over 90% lol.. I doubt a 127 in C/P would hinder you at any school. I believe the 10th percentile at Harvard was still a 10 for C/P.