522/3.95 comments on list before I submit?

Started by MrRed
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MrRed

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

About to submit application in the next day or so and would like to know what you all think of my list. I am very open to modifying it, and would ideally like to keep most schools within a ~12hr or so driving distance from CT (resident).

522 MCAT
3.95 GPA
1000hrs traditional research, 1st author pub submitted
300hrs clinical research, 2 IRB studies I am PI on; just started both
160hrs nonclinical volunteer
350hrs clinical volunteer
athlete

List so far:

Colombia
UCLA
Emory
Georgetown
Harvard
JHU
Keck
NYU
UPenn
Stanford
UChicago
UCONN (resident)
Pittsburg U
UVirginia
Vanderbilt
Yale

Any suggestions greatly appreciated; thanks very much!
 
Hey guys,

About to submit application in the next day or so and would like to know what you all think of my list. I am very open to modifying it, and would ideally like to keep most schools within a ~12hr or so driving distance from CT (resident).

522 MCAT
3.95 GPA
1000hrs traditional research, 1st author pub submitted
300hrs clinical research, 2 IRB studies I am PI on; just started both
160hrs nonclinical volunteer
350hrs clinical volunteer
athlete

List so far:

Colombia
UCLA
Emory
Georgetown
Harvard
JHU
Keck
NYU
UPenn
Stanford
UChicago
UCONN (resident)
Pittsburg U
UVirginia
Vanderbilt
Yale

Any suggestions greatly appreciated; thanks very much!
Mt Sinai, Albert Einstein, SUNY Downstate/Upstate, Stony brook, Hofstra
 
You're a rock star, aim high!

I'll let you do the geographic stratification.

U CT
Harvard
Wash U
Netter
Yale
Stanford
U Chicago
U Penn
U VA
U MI
U VM
U WI
Ohio State
Jefferson
U IA
UCSF
UCLA,
U Cincy
Miami
Albert Einstein
Tulane
Loyola
Emory
BU
USC/Keck
Baylor
JHU
Mayo
Pitt
Northwestern
NYU
Vanderbilt
Columbia
Sinai
Cornell
Duke
Case
Hofstra