58% on uWorld. Test in a two weeks. Am I ready?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ladysmanfelpz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
So just finished first pass uWorld at 58% random, timed. It fluctuated of course, but mostly hovered there the whole time. DO student here and opted to take COMLEX first which I'm scheduled to next week. I've also been completing Combank alongside uWorld and idk if its because that is easier or if the concepts are sticking, but I am at around 69% correct for that qBank which is the 73rd percentile. I plan to finish that before COMLEX and then do my uWorld incorrects before Step.

I know you all will ask about practice tests, and i haven't done many as I've just been trying to get through questions. COMSAE a couple weeks ago was 452, but consensus seems to say the new ones aren't that accurate at all. UWSA1 was 234. No NBME's taken yet.

Obviously more time is ideal, but we start rotations soon. I really don't have any time to move it back unless I did the dreaded take it in 3rd year. Would love to be above average so about 230+. What you all think?

Members don't see this ad.

You'll probably pass comlex, but I'm not sure if you'll be close to 230 on step 1 given that UWSA1 is over-predicting.

Take UWSA2 and NBME 18 then average the 2. That should give you a pretty accurate idea of where you'll land on test day.

Last edited:
Take more practice tests - thats a better gauge of readiness than Uworld percentages.