6 interviews, no accepts yet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clindor

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Everyone,
I have interviewed at UIC, SIU, Stritch, Texas A&M, UT Houston, and VCU. I've been waitlisted by 4 of these. UIC and Stritch have not made a decision either way yet. Is now the time for me to be preparing essays for AMCAS for 2007 or should I hold out until May 15th-ish? I'm soooo tired of waiting...

Members don't see this ad.

clindor said:
Hey Everyone,
I have interviewed at UIC, SIU, Stritch, Texas A&M, UT Houston, and VCU. I've been waitlisted by 4 of these. UIC and Stritch have not made a decision either way yet. Is now the time for me to be preparing essays for AMCAS for 2007 or should I hold out until May 15th-ish? I'm soooo tired of waiting...

hold off dude...i would wait till early/mid June before firing up AMCAS again.

DrHuang said:
hold off dude...i would wait till early/mid June before firing up AMCAS again.

Hey, I'm Dudette! :p

Members don't see this ad :)
DrHuang said:
excuse me, dudette

It's cool. However, if you saw me and called me a dude I might not be so forgiving! Since my post did not have any gender hint either way I will forgive you. :p

clindor said:
It's cool. However, if you saw me and called me a dude I might not be so forgiving! Since my post did not have any gender hint either way I will forgive you. :p

I've got to be honest...your username is also rather gender-neutral. :laugh:

Rafa said:
I've got to be honest...your username is also rather gender-neutral. :laugh:
I shouldn't post this much, but it is my university assigned e-mail (first letter of first name and letters from last name type of thing)

clindor said:
Hey Everyone,

Relax. If you have nothing else to do, re-write your personal statement.

With 4-6 waitlists, I wouldn't be surprised if you get a few acceptances before the AMCAS is due.

I now have five waitlists...Loyola joined the list today :( better than a rejection I suppose.