6-week Study Plan?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yreva

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have the Examkrackers Set, The Berkeley Review (except Bio), and The Princeton Review (2007).

Does anyone have any recommendations for a 6-week study plan? I'm currently in school taking 16 credits including Biochem.

I don't have a problem with Verbal at all nor Ochem. I have Bio down except for memorizing a lot of the physiological systems. My biggest weakness is Physics though, where I need the most work.

Does anyone have a rough idea or general study plan/advice I might be able to use to prepare for my exam on April 13th?

Thanks for any advice or constructive criticism.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all,

I have the Examkrackers Set, The Berkeley Review (except Bio), and The Princeton Review (2007).

Does anyone have any recommendations for a 6-week study plan? I'm currently in school taking 16 credits including Biochem.

I don't have a problem with Verbal at all nor Ochem. I have Bio down except for memorizing a lot of the physiological systems. My biggest weakness is Physics though, where I need the most work.

Does anyone have a rough idea or general study plan/advice I might be able to use to prepare for my exam on April 13th?

Thanks for any advice or constructive criticism.

Step 1: Postpone
Step 2: Do 3-4 months of prep

It's great that you know bio and organic, but a large part of MCAT prep is learning the MCAT format and learning to think in MCAT specific ways. You won't be able to do that in 6 weeks.

Step 1: Postpone
Step 2: Do 3-4 months of prep

It's great that you know bio and organic, but a large part of MCAT prep is learning the MCAT format and learning to think in MCAT specific ways. You won't be able to do that in 6 weeks.

+1. It is certainly possible to do it in 6 weeks but because you're taking 16 credit hours, I guarantee that it will be ridiculously difficult. I would suggest postponing.

Thank you guys for the suggestion. I appreciate your input and understand where you guys are coming from. Though this might be an option for me closer to the test date, for now I'd like to assume I'm going to take the test on 4/13.

With that being said, does anyone have any ideas as far as methods to use or order of doing content review, taking FLs, reviewing, passages, etc...for my time frame?

Thanks again guys.

Thank you guys for the suggestion. I appreciate your input and understand where you guys are coming from. Though this might be an option for me closer to the test date, for now I'd like to assume I'm going to take the test on 4/13.

With that being said, does anyone have any ideas as far as methods to use or order of doing content review, taking FLs, reviewing, passages, etc...for my time frame?

Thanks again guys.

Sure. Do a chapter of physics a day. Then do a FL and review the next day, and repeat. That will take you 26 days if you do 10 chapters of physics (as in TBR) and all 8 AAMC FLs. Now you have 16 days left to do whatever you want.

You realistically won't complete TBR physics in 10 days, at least not if you want a good level of understanding and retention. Do go through it as quickly as possible. Then review all the other content, then do FLs.