Free (Giving away) 6 Weeks Coaching to Meet Your Goals

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Hi, all! I'm offering free life coaching for 6 weeks, which involves a weekly call where we really dig into your life and your brain to see where we can make improvements.

I know you hear about "insane value" all the time, but I can't stress enough how valuable coaching is or how much it can change your life. My coaching package is normally 3 months for 2k.

I want to help get you started on understanding yourself and why you don't seem able to do those things you tell yourself you want to do, like studying or exercising, or why you get bogged down in depression and anxiety rather than taking action. I know students don't usually choose to spend their money on things like coaching, which is why I'm offering it for free to you- it changed my life and I would love the chance to help it change yours.

I have only 6 spots left for the free calls, so PM me fast if you're ready to take on this challenge. No strings attached- I'm not looking to rope you into anything you don't want to do. I know that I can help you make huge strides in your life, so I'm excited to offer to help.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Members don't see this ad.