This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MasterTheMMI

Reaction score
Over the past 2 years, I have had the amazing opportunity to help over 15 applicants in achieving their goal of medical school acceptance and matching to their desired residency programs in both Canada and the USA! This will be my last year offering MMI coaching before I finish residency and start my independent practice. As a previous MMI Interviewer, I can simulate the Interview experience, challenge you with the questions that are at the level you will see in a real interview, and provide insight on what distinguishes an average answer from an amazing one. As a fourth year resident physician, I can offer insight on how a doctor would approach difficult patient situations or the current issues affecting our healthcare system. If you have been waitlisted, applied multiple times with a strong GPA/ECs or been given a low interview score, tailored MMI coaching can help you work towards achieving acceptance.

Description:
  • Offering customized, private, one-on-one interview coaching via Zoom or your preferred online platform
  • Free meet and greet for goal setting prior to your first session
  • Access to 100 unique MMI scenarios via sessions
  • MMI Interview Preparation Presentation provided to all clients outlining MMI theory, an organized approach for the 6 different types of MMI questions you will encounter, including picture and acting stations, a crash course in medical ethics and links to high-yield articles and information on current events, COVID, aboriginal health, homelessness, racism, sexism, technology and medicine, the Canadian Health Care System, mental health, transgender health, physician burnout, vaccine hesitancy and many more HIGH YIELD topics that you should review to be prepared for the MMI.
  • Offering full-length mock MMI simulations with detailed feedback and scoring
  • MMI scoring on a scale from 1-10 with each session
Rate: $75 USD/$95 CAD per hour

Availability: Limited availability on evenings and weekends due to the demands of residency, coaching will be offered on a first-come, first-serve basis.

Disclaimers: As a previous interviewer, I have signed a confidentiality agreement and cannot disclose specific details regarding question content, but can provide insight on the interview process and what distinguishes excellent candidates from average ones. I will not be interviewing for the 2023 MMI Interviews as this prohibits you from assisting any potential candidates.

Testimonials:
"My experience with MMI coaching was overwhelmingly positive. Most of you reading this likely want me to be candid, so yes I received an acceptance offer the first time I interviewed and I credit this in large part to my MMI coaching. Our sessions were professional, on time, flexible, and focused. I also found the feedback to be incredibly helpful and experienced continuous improvement with the practice questions and reading materials. The cost was very reasonable and honestly going into my MMI feeling confident that I could competently answer any question that I was presented with is more than I could have hoped for. I am absolutely going to reach out in preparation for my CARMS when the time comes." -A accepted to U of C

"Thank you so much for helping me prepare for interviews. Your feedback and guidance allowed me to perform well and truly showcase myself as a worthy candidate. I interviewed at University of Alberta, University of Calgary, and University of Toronto. I have received offers of admissions from all 3 schools! I will likely be staying at the U of A! Thank you so much for all your support throughout this challenging process, and I cannot wait to start medical school in August!"- R accepted to U of A, U of C and U of T

"Thank you so much for all your help throughout the interview prep process, it made a world of difference in improving my speaking/interviewing skills, and I got accepted into U of A! The practice MMI and panel stations that you prepared were excellent and generally more challenging than the questions I had in my real interview. I also greatly appreciated the tailored feedback that you provided, as it allowed me to identify my weak spots and improve."- E accepted to U of A

"I've been accepted to Memorial University of Newfoundland and Labrador's medicine class starting in August. OMG!!!! The interview went amazing, and it was all because of your teachings. I can't tell you how much I appreciate everything that you've done for me over the summer/fall in preparation for the interviews. Without you, I can say with 100% certainty that I wouldn't have been able to make my dream of medical school a reality. I was also waitlisted at Dalhousie, with an excellent interview score. My interview this year was my strength, unlike other years where it was my weakness. I am so excited to start this new chapter of my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything!"- A accepted at Memorial

"I wanted to thank you for your help with the MMI and all the great tips you gave me, I ended up getting accepted into both McGill and Dalhousie! Thank you for all the help and the confidence prior to my interviews :)"- R accepted to McGill and Dalhousie

"The coaching I received taught me not to just be intelligent, but to be distinctive and to bring intention into all of my actions and interactions. Your coaching helped me to identify my unique combination of strengths and how to bring them to the forefront. Interview coaching is an investment that will hold good for your entire career and lifetime." - N accepted to Psychiatry at uOttawa, IMG stream

If you are interested in booking a meet and greet or would like more information, please email: [email protected]. Coaching will be offered on a first come first serve basis. Best of luck in the 2023 interviews to all candidates!
Master the MMI.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: