76/85. Any chance for neurology residency?

Started by oregon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

oregon

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Step 1 76/186, Step 2 85/208. Any those scores OK for neurology residency or I am out? 🙁 Thanx for any reply.
 
Thanx 🙂 . I do not want any other residency but neurology. 😍
I gonna apply next year so I have time for observerships and good references (hope but its no.t easy for IMG)
What else I can do to improve my chance for neurology residency?
 
oregon said:
Thanx 🙂 . I do not want any other residency but neurology. 😍
I gonna apply next year so I have time for observerships and good references (hope but its no.t easy for IMG)
What else I can do to improve my chance for neurology residency?

Well u said it urself its not easy with u being an img ...but it should'nt matter much if ur an American img ..just get the observerships at try again next year if u dont get this time.