A Cardiologist's Funeral

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

CatsandCradles

SDN Donor
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since we have a cardiologist thread going on, I wanted to lighten things up a little and tell you this story:

A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.

Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At this point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When all the eyes stared at him, he said, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral......I'm a gynecologist"
:)

Members don't see this ad.

CatsandCradles said:
Since we have a cardiologist thread going on, I wanted to lighten things up a little and tell you this story:

A cardiologist died and was given an elaborate funeral. A huge heart covered in flowers stood behind the casket during the service.

Following the eulogy, the heart opened, and the casket rolled inside. The heart then closed, sealing the doctor in the beautiful heart forever.

At this point, one of the mourners burst into laughter. When all the eyes stared at him, he said, "I'm sorry, I was just thinking of my own funeral......I'm a gynecologist"
:)

ROFLMAO!!! :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
imagine if he were a proctologist ! :laugh:

Funerals are not funny :(

JK i know its a joke...............i ve heard that one like 50 bizzillion mazzillion trafillion times.