A couple of questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Nostalgiaultra

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
1. I've gotten accepted to an out of state school, what happens if my loans do not cover the cost of tuition? It says estimated amount i'm getting is 33000 but tuition can be up to 45000 for one year.

2. I most likely will be working a couple hours at the pharmacy, but definitely not enough to cover rent for a place, will i be able to take out additional loans to cover cost of living? How does that work?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

I was actually interested in knowing your final stats (I saw that Midwestern initially denied your app) then they accepted you. I am in the same boat, as far as having a low GPA and Midwestern is my first choice, so that's why i was interested in knowing your stats. (not trying to be super nosey, just want to get reassurance that someone will accept me: also tried to message you but I couldnt)

1. I've gotten accepted to an out of state school, what happens if my loans do not cover the cost of tuition? It says estimated amount i'm getting is 33000 but tuition can be up to 45000 for one year.

2. I most likely will be working a couple hours at the pharmacy, but definitely not enough to cover rent for a place, will i be able to take out additional loans to cover cost of living? How does that work?

Usually the difference you need (including living and book expenses) is covered with the Gradplus loan. Your school will determine how much you can borrow for the extra necessities.