Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you able to do research while in residency or no? (I want to do a joint MD/Ph.D.)
Do neurosurgeons work closely with neurologists?
What are the options inlifestyles that you have?
What can I do to help me get into a residency programme?
What scores on the USMLEs do you need?
What do you do if don't do well on the USMLEs? I read something about pre-fellowships?
What is the truth about wages? I've heard some make 200k and some make 1M+?...
Thanks,
Chris
Do neurosurgeons work closely with neurologists?
What are the options inlifestyles that you have?
What can I do to help me get into a residency programme?
What scores on the USMLEs do you need?
What do you do if don't do well on the USMLEs? I read something about pre-fellowships?
What is the truth about wages? I've heard some make 200k and some make 1M+?...
Thanks,
Chris